Ongoing Learning Via Video Call
Wisdom comes with experience.
Practice makes perfect.
Facilitation skills allow you to:
- Acquire mastery with both observing and supervision and practical guidance while learning
- You will learn to see the flow in the system/s which will serve your clients well
- Setting up a good systemic map sets a clear intention with which to start a good process flow
- Seeing beyond the visible is an acquired skill that allows you to trust the field into directing solutions that are beyond comprehension.
- Inner awareness allows the facilitator to be in flow and connected to the field
- Trusting the field frees the facilitator from being obligated to please the client.
Choose one of the three options below.